This website is maintained on behalf of CyPro Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales and who’s registered office is located at Level 39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AB.
The term “CyPro Ltd” “CyPro” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website is provided on an “as is” basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are hereby acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CyPro Ltd’s prior written consent. You may not ‘test’ or emulate or interfere with our site under any circumstances. You may not use the website for transmitting spam mail or phishing attacks, the delivering of worms or Trojans, or for any cyber-attack function or any other unlawful reasons of any description. In order to protect the website and our data, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate the site without giving any notice.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the use of our services or website access to anyone, or any organisation or body for any reason at any time in our absolute judgement.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws of England and Wales.
- In the event of any dispute or need for determination or clarity, you hereby agree to refer these Terms to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- These Cookies are used to allow us to provide you with a high-quality website, and to collect information about certain specific browsing activity.
- We may use this information to form the basis of a mailing list to receive our latest newsletter, special offers, news and periodic information we feel you will find of interest. If you do not wish to receive such information, you can opt-out by contacting us by email or by regular letter mail.
- CyPro value your privacy and undertake that we do not share your data with any third-party (except where required to do so by law), and we do not sell or pass on any of your contact details to any third-party.
- More relating to our Privacy & Control of Data Policies can be read in our GDPR Compliance Policy Statement.